This will be opportunity for you to meet the people`s of western Serengeti and participate direct in various cultural activities
- Walk through a village and visit a traditional wakurya boma to explore the culture of the people who have coexisted for many years with migratory wild animals of Serengeti ecosystem. You`ll participate in various local activities as: grazing cattles in the field, milking cattle, fetching water from the river, participate in local food preparation and eat like a local farmer. Visit to Serengeti cultural centre.
- Dinner and overnight (option) Giraffe hotel or Home stay.
Serengeti National Park -(Northern Corridor)
- Full day game viewing in Serengeti National Park Northern corridor the place closed to Mara river which is a circular Migration point where nearly million of herbivores crossing the river to Masai mara game reserve in Kenya and cross the river again returning to Serengeti.
- Dinner and overnight; Safari Lodge or Tented Camp
Serengeti National Park (Western Corridor –Grumeti)
Another wonderful day in Serengeti National Park western corridor & Grumeti drive stretching almost to the shore of lake Victoria, Grumeti river, you may be luck to see black and white colobus monkey, giant Nile crocordile at Kirawira river.
- Full day Serengeti Western corridor
- Dinner and overnight Mbalageti tented Lodge or kirawira tented camp
Serengeti National Park (Central-Seronera & Southern plains)
You`ll enjoy your day in seronera Valley a transition zone between the southern plains and northern woodland. Its possible to see many of Serengeti`s wildlife/animals including Buffalo, Giraffe, Topi, Hartebeest, Hippo, Impala, warthog, large pride of lion, spotted hyena. The elusive leopard is also common here but less easy to spot, the seronera river tracks offer the best chance to see leopards which usually rest in the branches of acacia or sausage trees.
- Full day game view in Serengeti –Seronera to southern plains
- Dinner and overnight; Seronera wildlife lodge, Kati kati Tented camp or any
After Breakfast, continue your journey to Ngorongoro highland through the southern plains of Serengeti, picnic lunch will be served in the park, briefing at Olduvai Gorge, visit the Maasi bomas
- Ngorongoro highland
- Dinner and overnight ngorongoro Serena lodge located just on the rim of Ngorongoro crater or Ngorongoro wildlife Lodge or any other.
After breakfast descend in to the Crater for a Crater tour. The Ngorongoro Crater is a geological marvel boasting several vegetation zones from lakes to forest to savannah. Despite its tiny size of only 100 miles across, the Crater is home to about 30,000 animals, including lion, hippo, the rare black rhino, hyena, wildebeest, zebra, African buffalo and much more.
- Full day game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater
- Dinner and Overnight ngorongoro farm house lodge, Tloma lodge or any other.
We will leave Lodge early in the morning to Lake Eyasi, We will have an exciting day. Accompanied by a local guide you will be introduced to the Hadzabe bushmen in the morning. You will witness how they get ready for hunting and watch them preparing arrows using poison.
Then we’ll take off all together for a hunt. Our guide is very experienced and will interpret what we will get to see. After returning from hunting our guide will show us around where the Hadzabe live – they use caves as a home. We’ll see the places where they collect fruits and roots and find their water during dry season, After that you we will visit the Datoga nomades, a group of families families living around Lake Eyasi as well. Our local guide speaks their language and can answer any question. The Datoga are mostly pastoralists and are used to biological food. They move from place to place to find good pastures for their animals.
- Full day lake eyasi (Cultural Component) visiting Bushmen, Hunting, visiting Datoga families
- Dinner and overnight Tloma Mountain Lodge or other
Lake Manyara National Park – Tarangire National Park
Early in the Morning Breakfast you will leave your Hotel with your Lunch Boxes to Lake Manyara famous for its prolific bird-life and other inhabitants such as hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions for half day game drive, late afternoon you`ll dive to Tarangire National park.
- Wildlife viewing in Lake manyara national park, drive to tarangire
- Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Lodge or Tarangire safari Lodge or other.
Day 9 & 10
Tarangire National Park
You`ll spend another 2days in Tarangire National Park, viewing some of Tanzania’s largest populations of elephant and enjoying the diverse scenery, including the dramatic baobab trees that are so typical of the park.
- Full day wildlife viewing in Tarangire National Park, hot lunch in the lodge/Camp
- Dinner and overnight; Maramboi Tented Lodge or Tarangire safari Lodge
Depart from Tarangire after breakfast by drive arrive Arusha in time late morning for farewell lunch, some shopping, dayroom (option) and transfer to KIA
- Drive from Tarangire to Arusha
- Farewell lunch and shopping in Arusha
- Dayroom in Arusha (option)
- Transfer to the International Airport for your flight home
Setco Guide is a tailor-made safaris business therefore, the above Itinerary can be customized to suit your requirement, do not hesitate to send us your enquiry.