Depart from your Country UK or USA / ARRIVE ARUSHA
Arriving Kilimanjaro International Airport, afternoon or late evening. You`ll met by SetcoGuide safari Guide and transferred you to your lodge. Overnight Arumeru River Lodge or Arusha Hotel
Arusha National Park
Just outside of Arusha city, Arusha National Park is a special gem, offering lush mountain forests that are home to colobus monkey and 575 bird species. Here, you will head to the foothills and follow a gentle uphill trail to the Tulutuluisia Waterfall where you will have beautiful views of the park’s diverse landscapes.
- Full day with picnic lunch Wildlife viewing and waterfall walk at Arusha National Park
- Overnight: Arumeru river lodge or other hotel in Arusha.
Day 4 & 5
Tarangire National Park
In the early morning hours, your skilled guide will pick you up and take you for a game viewing drive through Tarangire National Park. The main highlight here is elephant, which mass in enormous numbers during the dry season June to December. General game is also good, although predators tend to be quite difficult to find. From January to May the park is beautiful and offers a more private experience with very low visitor numbers. Year round this is a unique safari experience.
- Full day wildlife viewing in Tarangire National Park
- Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Lodge or Tarangire safari Lodge or any.
Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Highlands
Early in the Morning Breakfast you will leave your Hotel with your Lunch Boxes to Lake Manyara famous for its prolific bird-life and other inhabitants such as hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions for morning game drive, and then you will drive to Ngorongoro Highlands Travel through the rolling hills and vibrant colors of the Great Rift Valley as you make your way to the Ngorongoro Highlands.
- Game view in Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Highlands
- Dinner and Overnight safari Lodge or Camp site –Ngorongoro highland
After breakfast descend in to the Crater for a Crater tour. The Ngorongoro Crater is a geological marvel boasting several vegetation zones from lakes to forest to savannah. Despite its tiny size of only 100 miles across, the Crater is home to about 30,000 animals, including lion, hippo, the rare black rhino, hyena, wildebeest, zebra, African buffalo and much more.
- Full day game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater
- Dinner and Overnight , Lodge or Tented Camp
Day 8 & 9
Serengeti National Park
Make your way into the Serengeti, a pristine and unique sanctuary that will give you a glimpse into
“the world as it was in the beginning.”These days will be spending to search for the migration. Also there will be the possibility to visit other areas during a full day game driven. Game drives as you wish. Morning, afternoon or whole day. Consult your guide,
- Full days game viewing in Serengeti Park (An alternate cultural component of western serengeti may be offered)
- Dinner and overnight at the Lodge or Tented Camp
Serengeti – Arusha – Kilimanjaro Air port
- Will depart from Serengeti early morning by drive to Arusha for short preparation then transferred to Kilimanjaro airport for your flight late evening. Or
- May leave Serengeti late morning (11:00 am) by local flight arriving Arusha in time for farewell lunch, some shopping and prepare for flight back home. Or may connect to Zanzibar from Arusha for Beach holiday