Setco Guide &Safaris offers different variety of holiday itineraries; the pricing depends upon your requirements.
Our field staff will give you a precise quote for your personalized safari itinerary as soon as the finer details have been settled. Payment will be made by International Bank wire transfer or other means as it will invoiced to you.
Unless otherwise arranged your safari will include the following:
- All National Park and Game Reserve entrance & Conservation fees,
- Government levies and Taxes,
- Transport in a safari converted 4×4 vehicle with driver/guide,
- Transfers as will be described,
- 3 meals a day (except in towns),
- Accommodation as specified in Itinerary, bottled drinking water and listed excursions except those referred to as ‘optional’.
Prices do not include:
- Soft drinks, alcohol or items of a personal nature such as laundry and gratuities (recommended Tips for staff member per day).
- International air fares,
- Visas, travel & Health insurance are not included in our pricing.
Note: Setco Guide & Safaris recommends you to book a membership with AMREF –Flying Doctors of Nairobi before embarking on your trip to Tanzania.
A yellow fever vaccination certificate – will have to be shown at the points of entry to Tanzania & Zanzibar, as this is measure for your safety and to help prevent outbreaks.
Setco Guides does not cut corners on safety, foods or logistical practicality. You may find a cheaper operator with a similar itinerary, but not without compromise.
We do not compromise on value for money. Its $$ per hour of experience that’s important, not the total cost. You wouldn’t want to save $45, and miss a day’s game drive, and nor would we.
Booking & Payment Terms
Your booking request has to be made in writing and a 50% deposit is required. The balance has to be remitted at least 20 days prior to safari commencement.
All the payments should be FREE FROM BANK CHARGES
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to Cancellation and No Show fees if cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date:
60 days to 30 days prior to arrival: 30%
29 days to 02 days prior to arrival: 65%
Within 48hrs: 100%